| The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.
The applicant should sign and affix his/her photograph on such printout of application and keep the same ready for submission if selected for Interview along with originals and copies of required documents mentioned below:
- Original fee payment receipt (CBS challan)
- Printout of the online application submitted.
- Printout of IBPS Scores for the stipulated examination.
- 10th standard examination Mark sheet in support of local language.
- Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document as proof of age acceptable to the Bank.
- Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification;
- Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable;
- Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable.
- Photo identity proof.
- Any other relevant document
If selected for interview,candidates serving in Government / Public Sector Undertakings (including Banks & Financial Institutions) will be required to submit their applications accompanied by a "No Objection Certificate" from their employer, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
It is for the candidate to ensure that he / she has met with the eligibility criteria and complied with the requirements and adhered to the instructions contained in this advertisement as well as in the application form. Candidates are, therefore, urged to carefully read the advertisement and complete the application form and submit the same as per instructions given in this regard.