1. Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.bankofbaroda.com. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for written test,interview etc. through the registered email ID. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
3. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online.
4. Applicants are first required to go to the Bank's website www.bankofbaroda.com and open the link 'Careers - Ongoing Recruitment Exercises'. Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled Bank of Baroda 'RECRUITMENT OF -90- SPECIALIST OFFICERS - PROJECT 2013'
MODE OF PAYMENT :-
Candidates have the option of remitting fees via ONLINE MODE or OFF-LINE MODE.
Under the On-line mode, the application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions. The payment can be made using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit Card by providing information as asked on the screen. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt would be generated. Candidates are required to take a print of the e-receipt which will have to be produced, if called for interview.
Under the Off-line Mode, kindly take a note of the following :-
1. Take a print of the entire Recruitment Notification, including the 'FEES PAYMENT CHALLAN'.
2. Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
3. Go to the nearest Bank of Baroda Branch with the Fee Payment Challan duly filled in and pay, in Cash the appropriate Application Fee in Account No 29040200000289 with Bandra Kurla Complex Branch, Mumbai, in favour of Bank of Baroda 'RECRUITMENT OF -90- SPECIALIST OFFICERS - PROJECT 2013' specifying the discipline for which fees are being paid.
4. Obtain the Counterfoil (Applicant's Copy) of the Fee Payment Challan duly received by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & Code Number (b) Transaction ID (c) Date of Deposit & Amount filled by the Branch Official.
Candidates may find out required branch address from our website www.bankofbaroda.com under option Branch Locator, select State & 'City' and press 'enter'
5. Candidates should then scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both the photograph and signature are within the required specifications. If the size of the file is more than the specified limit then adjust the settings of the scanner.
6. Candidates are now ready to apply Online by re-visiting the Recruitment Page of the Bank's website and going to the sublink titled "Online APPLICATION FOR BANK OF BARODA SPECIALIST OFFICERS' RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2013". Click on this sublink will open up the appropriate Online Application Format.
7. Carefully fill in the necessary details such as Fee Payment Challan etc., in the Online Application Form at the appropriate places and submit the same Online.
8. Original counterfoil of the fee payment challan/ online payment receipt will have to be produced, at the time of written test or interview, as the case may be.
9. Without counterfoil of the fee payment challan/ online payment receipt, the candidates will not be allowed to appear for Written Test/Interview. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep 3 photocopies of the fee payment challan/ online payment receipt for future use.
10. There is a provision to modify the submitted online application. Candidates are requested to make use of this facility to correct the details in online application, if any. This modification facility shall be available after 2 days of registration and upto 11-02-2013. After 11-02-2013, no modification will be permitted.
11. The name of the candidate or his/ her father/ husband etc should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
1. Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fees once paid will NOT be refunded on any count nor can it be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process.
2. The candidate must posses a valid email ID for filling the application. In case, candidate is not having a valid email ID, he/she can create a new email ID. This email ID should be valid for the entire duration of the project.